Take the guesswork out of upgrading your Mac with Crucial memory for Mac systems. Since Apple® computers often have very specific memory requirements, including particular component densities, speeds, and SPD programming specifications, it’s important to use memory that’s engineered for your Mac. With more than a decade of experience manufacturing and developing memory for all types of Apple computers, trust Crucial memory to optimise your Mac system’s performance.
This Crucial Mac 8GB Kit boosts your Apple Mac’s system performance with two 4GB DDR3 Dimms that run at speeds of 1330Hz.
- Increases Mac system performance
- Compatible with Mac systems*
- All DDR3 and DDR3L modules are lead- and halogen-free
- Easy to install
- Every single module extensively tested at the component and module level
- Limited lifetime warranty
- DDR3 PC3-12800
- DIMM Type: Unbuffered
- ECC: NON-ECC
- Voltage: 1.35v/1.5v (Dual Profile)
- 1024Meg x 64
- Lead and Halogenfree
- Made for Mac
- Kit Qty: 2
- Tracer: False
What’s In The Box:
- Crucial Mac DDR3 1333Hz SO-DIMM – 4GB x2
*Note that per Apple manufacturer specifications, memory can’t be upgraded on (a) many Mac systems made after mid-2012 and (b) retina-based models. Before upgrading your memory, consult your owner’s manual to verify that an upgrade is possible.