The Kanex USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter lets you expand your new MacBook’s screen onto a DisplayPort supported a display, computer monitor or projector. Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible.
Connect a 4K HDTV or HD Display to a New MacBook
The USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter with 4K Support lets you expand your New MacBook’s screen onto a 4K HDTV or HD display equipped with DisplayPort. View your favourite movies, TV shows and even your photo collection in full HD.
Simple and Portable Solution
Setup is easy. Simply plug a DisplayPort cable from your HDTV to the Kanex USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter with 4K Support. Next, connect the USB-C to your New MacBook. The adapter is compact and easily stores away for travel. Also ideal for entertainment rooms, home office, education, and conference rooms. *DisplayPort cable not included.
Movies, Music and Photos
Display your files on your DisplayPort equipped HDTV or HD projector with the USB-C Adapter. Watch the latest movies and TV shows on Hulu, Netflix, or iTunes. You can even share your favourite photos and videos with your friends and family.
What is Thunderbolt 3?
Thunderbolt 3 is the USB-C that does it all. For the first time, one computer port connects to any Thunderbolt, USB, or DisplayPort device.
- Connect all output devices with DisplayPort connection via plug and play in seconds with their source with USB C or 3 Thunderbolt port (e.g. MacBook)
- Supports full 4 K resolution with up to 4096 x 2160 (UHD) at a Gaberate by up to 60Hz and so is also suitable for playback devices with ultra high definition
- Easy plug and play solution which makes you don’t have a driver or software install
- The 21 cm long cable provides for flexibility and but is still compact enough to be carried at all times in your laptop bag
- High-quality adapter in usual quality Kanex